Monday, September 3, 2018

Most Anticipated September Release!

I'm calling it: summer is officially over

Bring on the comfy sweaters, chilly weather, crisp leaves, and cozy nights in reading. Autumn is my absolute favorite season -- I love everything about it. I'm so excited for apple picking, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and the pumpkin carving! And, of course, fall book releases! 

With this in mind, here are my most anticipated September releases!  

 
Josh & Hazel's Guide to Not Dating by Christina Lauren || Rule by Ellen Goodlett

 
Pride by Ibi Zoboi || The Sisters of the Winter Wood by Rena Rossner

 

Woo boy, September is looking like it's going to be a great reading month! I really hope this reading slump I've been dragging around all summer disappears quick because there's so many books I've been looking forward to releasing. I'm especially excited for The Dark Descent of Elizabeth Frankenstein and Josh & Hazel's Guide to Not Dating. Luckily, the latter releases tomorrow so there's not long to wait for it. 

What are some of your most anticipated September releases?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs
Images from StarCityDesigns