Monday, October 30, 2017

Month in Review: October 2017

October has been a bit of a rollercoaster of a month!  There's been a lot of stress with school, Halloween, and some personal stuff going on in my life right now.  But I've also had a lot of good times with friends and family.  I'm really looking forward to November and December to have more time hanging out with loved ones!  

With how busy I've been, posts and visiting other blogs kind of fell to the wayside, unfortunately.  I still did pretty well most weeks so I'm happy with myself.  I definitely want to spend more time visiting and commenting on other people's posts, though.  So leave me a link to your blogs and I'll be sure to visit!  

Reviews this Month
Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen 
An Enchantment of Ravens by Margaret Rogerson 
The Invasion of the Tearling by Erika Johansen 
Sure Thing by Jana Aston 
Womanizer by Katy Evans 

2 Five Star Reviews 
3 Three Stare Reviews

Favorite Book This Month

Books Read this Month
I didn't get a whole lot of reading done this month but I did start and finish four books in October

Books I'm Currently Reading 
  
Empire of Storms and Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix are both rereads and It is a monstrous (ha) book and it about 1,400 pages long.  This probably accounts for why I didn't read as many books as usual this month and only had five reviews.  Still, I'm really enjoying rereading EoS and OotP.  It . . . is interesting.  It's well written but it takes so long to read so I'm feeling a bit discouraged with it.

Movies I Watched this Month
 
It (2017) || Happy Death Day (2017) 
   
How was your October?  What was your favorite book this month?  Did you see any good movies?  I'm so excited for November -- it's looking like it's going to be a great (and busy) month (especially with NaNoWriMo)!  Let me know how your month has been!  

2 comments:

  1. So curious what you'll think about the book IT. What did you think about the movie? I'd love to watch it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's SO. LONG. It's taking me forever to read it but I'm slowly (very slowly) making my way through it. I LOVED the movie though! I've watched it three times!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

 
Imagination Designs
Images from StarCityDesigns