Monday, January 2, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? is a fun weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey where we share what we've read and reviewed over the past week and what we plan to read next.

What I Just Finished Reading
So, I just finished reading The Edge of Never and . . . well, it didn't go so well.  I actually decided to DNF it at about 58% through.  I'll have a review posted with all my thoughts on it soon!


What I'm Currently Reading
I've decided to start reading Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult and Samantha Van Leer.  I've never read anything by them before but I've heard these books are amazing so I'm really excited about finally having a chance to read it!


What I'm Reading Next
I'm itching to dive into so many different books right now, especially with the ones I got from Christmas sitting there looking all amazing.  I think I'll just have to see how I feel once I finished Between the Lines.  I may be reading the second book in the series, Off the Page.

Happy New Year!  What books have you guys finished?  Was your weekend a good one for reading or were you busy celebrating?  Let me know what books you're excited to read next in the comments below! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ashtyn! I've not read anything by Picoult, though I think I have Off the Page? It was sent to me a few years ago in this gorgeous purple box with beautiful packaging and a yummy cookie (though I don't have the cookie anymore). Maybe sometime in the future!

    I just read Wayfarer, and I'm going to start something new tonight! I'm not sure what, but I have entirely too many books to choose from. Whoops!

    Happy reading, Ashtyn! =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh, that sounds amazing (both the package and the cookie)! I hope you get the chance to read it soon if you have the chance!

      I haven't read Wayfarer but I've heard some good things about it. I hope you liked it! Choosing a new book to read is always the hardest part!

      Delete

 
Imagination Designs
Images from StarCityDesigns