Saturday, December 31, 2016

Top Ten Books of 2016


This has been a year full of amazing books!  While I didn't get to all the ones I wanted to read, I finished a lot of them.  It's hard to narrow down exactly which ones were my favorite but I'm gonna try.  

Here's my top five books from 2016 (in no particular order)!

Empire of Storms by Sarah J Maas

Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare

Girl Against the Universe by Paula Stokes

A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas

The Hating Game by Sally Thorne

What books made your favorites list this year?  Did you read and enjoy any of these books?  A lot of the ones that made my list are series so I'm super excited about all the books releasing next year that will continue the series!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs
Images from StarCityDesigns