Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Month in Review: July 2018


July has been a heck of a month. It feels like it's gone by both very quickly and very slowly -- so much has happened in July and, because of that, it's been a bit of a struggle to keep up with posts and with reading. But I've been chugging along and I'm really happy to be starting fresh with a new month! August is going to be a good one, I can feel it! 

On the Blog

Reviews:
A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J. Maas -- Four Teapots
To Kill A Kingdom by Alexandra Christo -- Four Teapots 
Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi -- Four Teapots
Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli -- Four Teapots 
The Girl in the Tower by Katherine Arden -- Four Teapots 
(Holy cow, there's been a ton of four teapot reviews this month!)


Discussion Posts: 
Tea Party Talk -- Stop Undervaluing Romance Books and Shaming Romance Readers

Favorite Features: 
Waiting on Wednesday #129 -- To Best the Boys
Top Ten Tuesday -- Books With Sensory Memories Attached

On Bookstagram

Top Three Posts:
 

July Reads

Currently Reading: 
  

Read:
 

This has been my July! There's been a lot going on in my personal life that has made me a bit absent on the blog. I'm really hoping August will be the month to really get me back into reading and writing! How has your month been? What was your favorite part about July?

Let me know in the comments below and happy August!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs
Images from StarCityDesigns