Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Top Ten Hidden Gems in the Fantasy Genre!

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish in which we share out top ten lists relating to the bookish topic assigned that week.

This week's topic is...

Hidden Gems in the Fantasy Genre!

 

 

 

Shadow of the Wolf by Tim Hall 
The Burning Sky by Sherry Thomas
The Forbidden Wish by Jessica Khoury  
The Game of Love and Death by Martha Brockenbrough
This Dark Endeavor by Kenneth Oppel 
Thorn Jack by Katherine Harbour

So this isn't quite ten but these are the the fantasy books I've read that I haven't seen much talk about!  A couple of them are from quite a while ago but I enjoyed all these books a lot and wish there were more people I knew who had read them so we could discuss!  Have you read any of these books? What did you think?  Let me know in the comments below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs
Images from StarCityDesigns