Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday #100

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine which spotlights highly anticipated upcoming releases.

Title: When I Am Through With You
Series: None
Author: Stephanie Kuehn
Genre: Young Adult, Thriller
Publisher: Dutton Books for Young Readers 
Publication Date: August 1, 2017

“This isn’t meant to be a confession. Not in any spiritual sense of the word. Yes, I’m in jail at the moment. I imagine I’ll be here for a long time, considering. But I’m not writing this down for absolution and I’m not seeking forgiveness, not even from myself. Because I’m not sorry for what I did to Rose. I’m just not. Not for any of it.”
Ben Gibson is many things, but he’s not sorry and he’s not a liar. He will tell you exactly about what happened on what started as a simple school camping trip in the mountains. About who lived and who died. About who killed and who had the best of intentions. But he’s going to tell you in his own time. Because after what happened on that mountain, time is the one thing he has plenty of.

Find When I Am Through With You online

Why I'm Waiting on When I Am Through With You this Wednesday: I don't normally go for thrillers but I was captured by the cover for this book.  It's so striking and made me interested to figure out what exactly happened and what the cliff has to do with it.  I'm looking forward to getting my hands on this one and figuring it out!

What books are you waiting on this Wednesday?  Also, sorry for the sporadic posting this week! It's my first week back at school and it's been a little crazy getting used to my classes and doing homework.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs
Images from StarCityDesigns