Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish in which we share out top ten lists relating to the bookish topic assigned that week.
This week's topic is...
Top Ten Fandoms I'm In!
Oh my gosh, where to start. . .
TV Show Fandoms
1. Supernatural. I love this show (even though I'm a few seasons behind. I blame school and lack of cable). The Winchester brothers are freaking amazing and it's the show that led to all the other shows I love!
2. Gilmore Girls. Even though this show has been out for ages, I only just watched it for the first time last year and I fell in love with it. I'm so happy they're doing revivals!
3. The Walking Dead. A couple episodes behind but I'm loving this latest season (especially the villain!) I can't wait to watch more!
4. Stranger Things. I dressed up for Eleven for Halloween, minus the short hair. I need season two so badly!
5. Game of Thrones. THAT NEW TRAILER. IT KILLED ME!
1. Throne of Glass. I loooooooove this series. So much. The characters are just so wonderful and the world makes me wish I could sit down with Sarah and ask her a million questions.
2. A Court of Thorns and Roses. Another Sarah J. Maas series. I like this one even more than Throne of Glass (largely due to the Rhys. Not even gonna lie.)
3. Harry Potter. Duh.
4. Six of Crows. This series really stole my heart. I want to spend my days with these characters.
5. Shadowhunter Fandom. I'm so, so, so excited for Lord of Shadows to release!
What fandoms are you guys in? Are you more of a show fandom person or a book fandom person? I think it's pretty even for me. Let me know all about the stories and shows you love down below!