Monday, February 13, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? is a fun weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey where we share what we've read and reviewed over the past week and what we plan to read next.

I have been a truly horrible blogger this past week.  I'm sorry!  There's no excuses, really.  I just didn't blog.  But I'm going to focus back on it this week!  No more slacking off.  I did, however, finally do a lot of reading this week!

What I've Just Finished Reading
GUYS, I FINALLY FINISHED CROOKED KINGDOM!  My goodness, it's only been years.  Joking. But seriously, it took me an embarrassing amount of time to finish this book. But no longer! I'm done with it and I adored it!  I can't wait to share my thoughts about it with you (review will be up tomorrow - yay!)


What I'm Currently Reading
I've decided to take a bit of a break from high fantasy and go for a nice, light contemporary!  Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson fit the bill perfectly, so I've started to read it!  I'm really enjoying it so far!


What I'm Reading Next
I can't decide!  I just got Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones and Caraval by Stephanie Garber and they both sound so amazing!  I'd love to hear your in put in which one I should read next.

 

How has your week been?  Reading lots?  I can't decide which book to read between Caraval and Wintersong.  I'd love to hear your suggestions!  Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs
Images from StarCityDesigns