Monday, February 6, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? is a fun weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey where we share what we've read and reviewed over the past week and what we plan to read next.

What I Just Finished Reading
I was really feeling like a quick, easy romance novel the other day so I decided to pick up Vicious by L.J. Shen on a whim.  I've actually already finished and reviewed it!  You can find my review here


What I'm Currently Reading
I am currently reading both Crooked Kingdom (yes, still, it's taking me 5ever) and Pax by Sara Pennypacker, which has been super emotional so far!


What I'm Reading Next
I still want to read Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson once I'm finished with Crooked Kingdom!  I actually woke up this morning to a snow day so I'm hoping I get to finish Crooked Kingdom and move on to it!


How was your reading this week?  What books are you reading or looking forward to reading?  I'm so frustrated that it is taking me so long to finish Crooked Kingdom!  I don't even know why it is.  I'm really enjoying it so far.  I guess it's just a very big book and I don't have a lot of time recently.  Oh well!  Let me know how you're doing in the comments below!

1 comment:

  1. Oooo, you have me curious about Vicious. Girl, don't even feel bad about Crooked Kingdom! I bought a copy last year but I still haven't read it. o_o I will be reading it... eventually. ;)

    Happy reading! Have a wonderful week, Ashtyn. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs
Images from StarCityDesigns