Monday, January 30, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? is a fun weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey where we share what we've read and reviewed over the past week and what we plan to read next.

This week has been a pretty great one for reading!  I've finished a couple books and am starting to work through all the books I've started and haven't finished the past couple months.  I'm "currently reading" six books right now I think? At least, that's what Goodreads is telling me.  My goal is to get that number down to two!

What I Just Finished Reading
I just finished a couple books, actually, but the one I was most excited to finish was Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult and Samantha Van Leer.  I already have a review up for it on the blog for it, so you can check that out to see what I thought!


What I'm Currently Reading
I've finally picked up Crooked Kingdom again!!!  I've made some head way in it, too.  I have about 200 pages down.  It's a big book though, so I can't promise I'll finish it this week, especially with midterms coming up for school. 


What I'm Reading Next
After finished Crooked Kingdom, I'll probably need a light hearted contemporary read!  I'm thinking I'll probably pick up Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson!  I've heard really great things about it and I think it will be exactly what I need!


That's all for this week!  How did your week of reading go?  What are you currently reading?  Have you read Crooked Kingdom?  I'm so excited to see what happens to all these characters!  Join in the discussion down below and tell me about your week!

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed Amy and Roger's Epic Detour. Morgan Matson's books are wonderful. I hope you enjoy, Ashtyn. :)
    New Bloglovin follower

    Jess @ Fairytales and Books

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs
Images from StarCityDesigns