Monday, September 28, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? is a fun weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey where we share what we've read and reviewed over the past week and what we plan to read next.

What I Finished Reading
Now that school is back in session, I'm back to reading some assigned books from my lovely professors.  This quarter, I'm taking a "Monsters in Society" English class that I absolutely adore so far.  Out first assigned read, The Fifth Child by Doris Lessing was so chilling and creepy and I loved it.  I wasn't supposed to finish it yet but I just couldn't put it down!  


What I'm Currently Reading
So I know last week I said I would jump into An Ember in the Ashes next buuuut.....well, I was on Jazmen's blog and she had an awesome review for an NA book called Sustained by Emma Chase and I couldn't help myself...I went and bought that book right away and I'm loving it!

What I'll Read Next 
I honestly have no idea.  I'm just going to read whatever strikes my fancy next time I find myself without a current book!

What are you reading this Monday?  Have you ever read The Fifth Child?  Did you like it?  Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs
Images from StarCityDesigns