Sunday, January 18, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #3

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews in which we share all the awesome bookish goodies we collected throughout the week!  This includes any books - physical or virtual - that we've bought, borrowed, or received for review.

I never got to show you guys all the awesome books I was given for Christmas!  I'm really excited about them but, unfortunately, I haven't been able to read much because of school!  Still, they all look mighty fine on my bookshelf (or, um, desk.  Because I don't have a book shelf with me because...dorm room and no space.)

Gifted

 


  

  



Bad Romeo by Leisa Rayven
Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas
Exquisite Captive by Heather Demetrios
Compulsion by Martina Boone
Ghost House by Alexandra Adornetto 
The Diviners by Libba Bray
Trial By Fire by Josephine Angelini
The Unhappening of Genesis Lee by Shallee McArthur

What did you add to your shelf this week?  Leave a link below and I'll be sure to check out your posts!


4 comments:

  1. Awesome haul! Dangerous Girls is one that I've heard many great things about and it sounds really interesting. I hope that you enjoy all of your books! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm really excited about that one! I've heard tons of great things about it, too!

      Delete
  2. Really great haul! Happy whenever you can reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hopefully I'll get to these soon :)

      Delete

 
Imagination Designs
Images from StarCityDesigns