Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish in which we share out top ten lists relating to the bookish topic assigned that week.
This weeks topic...
What 10 characters would be sitting at your lunch table in high school?
1. Hermione Granger from Harry Potter - smart and super helpful. Plus, she likes to read and, you know, she's awesome.
2. Tessa Gray from The Infernal Devices - a book nerd if I ever saw one. I could definitely see myself discussing all our favorite novels together.
3. Will Herondale from The Infernal Devices - another book nerd plus he's super cute. I don't know if I'd be able to work up the courage to talk to him but just him being there would be awesome.
4. Cath from Fangirl - we would definitely get along. When I was reading that book it was like I was reading about myself or a friend.
5. Nick from The Chronicles of Nick - he's such a sweet guy and also super badass. He would definitely get an invite to sit at my table.
6. Anna from Anna and the French Kiss - she's such a down to earth girl and I can totally relate to her. We'd be fast friends, me thinks.
7. Katy from The Lux Series - I'd have to have another book blogger at the table. It would be so much fun to fangirl with her!
8. Noah Shaw from The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - it's Noah. I love him. He's amazing. Also the accent *swoons*
9. Jase from My Life Next Door - he's so much fun and such a sweet and genuine guy. Having him at my table would make lunch 10x better.
10. Titus from The Burning Sky - when he's not acting all arrogant, he's amazing. I'd want the non-arrogant version sitting with me! He's sweet and kind while still maintaining to sexy mysteriousness.
What characters would be sitting at your lunch table? Leave your links in the comments below!
P.S.: Wonderland's Reader has reached 300 followers! To celebrate, I'm hosting a giveaway. Enter for a chance to win 5 AWESOME books! You can find it here.