Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Book Gif Tag - Tagged by @ThisGirlReadsALot


A gif book tag?  Is there any tag better than this one?  Seriously, I'm so excited to do this.  Finally, the perfect tag for me.  Thank you so much Jazmen from This Girl Reads A Lot for tagging me!  

Fair warning: expect Supernatural gifs. 

The House of Hades by Rick Riordan

I started this book about 8 months ago and have yet to finish it.  I know, it's terrible  But I'll get back to it eventually.  


We Were Liars by E. Lockhart

A book that totally tricked me and had a huge twist at the end.  I did not at all expect that ending.

City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare

So awesome.  So.  Awesome.

Stay With Me by J. Lynn

How I feel when I sit on her website looking for excerpts and updates for this book.  I need it now.

Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson

This book is full of playlists and songs that just make me want to rock out!

Uninvited by Sophie Jordan

A book that just sort of bored me.  I was very meh about this one.

Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson

This book ripped my heart out and danced all over it.  While laughing.

Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Still can't believe this series is over.  I miss it so much.

Illusion by Sherrilyn Kenyon

This book was so confusing and so unnecessary.  I was so disappointed since this is one of my favorite series.

Second Star by Alyssa B. Sheinmel

The characters in this book just drove me crazy.  The choices they made were so stupid.

I'm tagging every who would like to do this!  It really is a blast, guys!  Try it out and leave your links int he comments below!  

PS: Wonderland's Reader has recently reached 300 followers!  To celebrate, I'm hosting a giveaway in which you can win 5 awesome books!  Enter here.  


2 comments:

  1. Lol/ I haven't started a lot of these books yet. I started Second Star but haven't finished. One day, one day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was tagged to do this as well and wanted to see what others were doing. Yours is probably my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs
Images from StarCityDesigns