Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday (18)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine.  It's where we share the upcoming releases we're most eagerly anticipating and can't wait to get our hands on! 
This week . . . 


Title:  The Retribution of Mara Dyer
Series:  Mara Dyer #3
Author:  Michelle Hodkin
Publisher:  Simon & Schuster 
Release Date:  October 22, 2013
Summary hasn't been released yet.  But, I mean, come on.  I don't need the blurb to know this book it going to be freaking fabulous. 
Why I'm waiting on The Retribution of Mara Dyer:  Does this really even need an explanation?  If you have read my reviews of The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (book one) or The Evolution of Mara Dyer (book two), then you'll know that I completely adore these books.  There is so much mystery and darkness but it isn't overwhelming because the romance and humor balances it out.  I love the characters so much.  Mara is hilarious and Noah is . . . gah!  He's so amazing.  One of my favorite characters ever.  He makes me crack up as I'm reading.  If a character can make me laugh, they have my heart.  Oh!  My Lord, after that ending in the last book . . . I'm dying waiting for this one to release.  Seriously.  Need this now.  Please.  

Also, this is my first time seeing the cover (I seriously just found it on goodreads.com, like, ten minutes ago) and it is freaking perfect.  I love everything about it.  It's gonna look so pretty on my book shelf! 

What are you waiting for this Wednesday?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs
Images from StarCityDesigns