Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Good Beach Reads (2)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's topic is: 
Top Ten Books I'd Recommend As Good Beach Reads


So, without further ado, I give you my top ten beach reads!


 

 

  
 

  1. What A Boy Wants by Nyrae Dawn.  Such a cute and funny story!  I'm reading it now and I absolutely love it!
  2. Amy and Rodger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson.  I really enjoyed this light and fun read!  It would be perfect for just sitting out on the beach!
  3. Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins.  This isn't so much a light and easy read but it is just so great, I couldn't not put it on the list!  Besides, there's a super hot male lead you can swoon over!  
  4. Ten Things We Did (And Probably Shouldn't Have) by Sarah Mlynowski.  This is a super cute and fun YA read!  I really enjoyed it!  
  5. The Lightening Thief by Rick Riordan.  This entire series is pretty much just the epitome of awesomeness.  Enjoy.  
  6. Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin.  Quite a memorable and unique read!  This one really stuck with me after I finished!
  7. Tyger Tyger by Kersten Hamilton.  This book was really unique and took me on an interesting journey of action, legends, and adventure!  
  8. Wings by Aprilynne Pike.  I think this book is good for anytime!  It's fun and light but with an undertone of mystery, discovery, and darkness.  
  9. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins.  I love this book.  So much fun and romance!  These characters were all relatable and likable and I enjoyed following them in the City of Love!
  10. The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter.  This book was unlike any I had read and I really enjoyed the twist on a Greek Myth!     
So there you have it!  My top ten good beach reads!!

What're your top ten beach reads?









No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs
Images from StarCityDesigns