Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday #101

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine which spotlights highly anticipated upcoming releases.

Title: Always and Forever, Lara Jean 
Series: To All the Boys I've Loved Before 
Author: Jenny Han 
Genre: Contemporary, Romance, Young Adult 
Publisher: Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers 
Publication Date: May 2, 2017

Lara Jean’s letter-writing days aren’t over in this surprise follow-up to the New York Times bestselling To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before and P.S. I Still Love You.
Lara Jean is having the best senior year a girl could ever hope for. She is head over heels in love with her boyfriend, Peter; her dad’s finally getting remarried to their next door neighbor, Ms. Rothschild; and Margot’s coming home for the summer just in time for the wedding.
But change is looming on the horizon. And while Lara Jean is having fun and keeping busy helping plan her father’s wedding, she can’t ignore the big life decisions she has to make. Most pressingly, where she wants to go to college and what that means for her relationship with Peter. She watched her sister Margot go through these growing pains. Now Lara Jean’s the one who’ll be graduating high school and leaving for college and leaving her family—and possibly the boy she loves—behind.
When your heart and your head are saying two different things, which one should you listen to? 


Find Always and Forever, Lara Jean online!

Why I'm Waiting on Always and Forever, Lara Jean this Wednesday: I LOVE this series.  I only recently read the first two books (thanks Brandi for the recommendation!) but it's just so amazing.  This series is the book equivalent of cuddling puppies while eating brownies.  It just genuinely is a joy to read.  I'm so excited about this third book and I can't wait to see what Lara Jean does next!

Have you read this series?  What did you think?  If you haven't, I highly recommend it, especially if you're a fan of contemporary.  It's the perfect feel-good read.  Plus, the covers are gorgeous!  I could rave about these books all day.  Anyways, what are you waiting on this week?

4 comments:

  1. Yaaaassss! This book could not come soon enough! I am a little scared of it, but mostly extremely excited. I have it preordered - if you preorder it, be sure to claim the goodies that S&S is offering. I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it, Ashtyn!

    Have a lovely weekend. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a little scared, too! I love how the last one ended but I'm excited to get a little more closure, especially with some of the loose ends that were still hanging around at the end of the second book.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow! I hope we both enjoy it when we get the chance to read it!

      Delete

 
Imagination Designs
Images from StarCityDesigns