Monday, January 16, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? is a fun weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey where we share what we've read and reviewed over the past week and what we plan to read next.

Sorry for the lack of posts last week, guys! Classes are picking up so I was pretty much drowning in academic reading and lectures.  But fear not!  I'm getting the hang of this schedule and am excited to be back to posting normally this week!

What I Just Finished Reading
I just finished reading Charlotte's Web for my Children's Lit class!  It was an interesting experience reading it as an adult but I still really liked it.  Honestly, I was surprised at how dark it got at parts.


What I'm Currently Reading
I'm reading Easy by Jordan S. Gray.  It's my first book by this author and I'm enjoying it so far!  Definitely a fun and light hearted read. 


What I'm Reading Next
I hope to be reading Off the Page by Jodi Picoult and Samantha Van Leer soon!  The first book is amazing and I'm excited to continue the series!


What have you guys been reading this week?  Is anyone else struggling with work or school?  How do you find time to focus on fun, personal stuff like reading and blogging?  I'd love to know!  Join in the discussion down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs
Images from StarCityDesigns