Monday, December 12, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? is a fun weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey where we share what we've read and reviewed over the past week and what we plan to read next.

What I've Just Finished Reading
It's been a while since I've picked up a Colleen Hoover book so when I heard about her novel, Too Late, I needed to read it.  I bought it yesterday and I've just finished it.  Holy cow, what a crazy ride!  I've rated it four stars on Goodreads but I'm still trying to figure out whether I liked it or not.  A review for it should be out early next week! 

What I'm Currently Reading
I'm currently still reading Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo.  It's so good so far, I just haven't had the time to sit down and fully concentrate on it.  I've been in need of some contemporary and this book is definitely not a contemporary.  I'm hoping I'll be able to finish it this week! 

What I'm Reading Next
I've gotten a load of books recently so it was kinda hard to choose what I wanted to read but I'm pretty interested in the book Vendetta by Catherine Doyle!  I was really interested in reading it when it first came out but never got around to picking it up until now!  I'm hoping it'll meet my expectations!

What are you reading this Monday?  Have you read Crooked Kingdom?  I feel like every I know has and I'm honestly shocked I haven't been spoiled yet!  I'm so excited about all the reading I'll be doing over Winter break.  What next up on your list?  Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs
Images from StarCityDesigns