Monday, October 31, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


It's Monday, What Are You Reading? is a fun weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey where we share what we've read and reviewed over the past week and what we plan to read next.

What I've Just Finished Reading
I was lucky enough to be able to get am advanced reader copy of the book The Bad Boy Bargain by Kendra Highley earlier last week and I started reading it immediately!  I finished it pretty quickly and I'm excited to share my thought about it with you guys later this week! 


What I'm Currently Reading
I'm currently reading Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys!  Oh my goodness, you guys, it is incredible so far.  I'm actually reading it for one of my college classes but it's one of those books I've seen nearly every single time I've walked into the bookstore.  I'm really happy I've finally been pushed to pick it up. 


What I'm Reading Next 
Okay, after things calm down a bit and I finish Between Shades of Gray, I seriously, seriously need to sit down and finish reading Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo.  Its been sitting on my bedside table looking all pretty this whole time and I'm desperate to find out what happens to my precious little crow babies!


That's all for this week, guys!  Things are finally starting to slow down as far as reading goes by with NaNoWriMo around the corner, my writing schedule is definitely about to get crazy.  Still, I'm excited about all the books I've listed above.  What books are you planing to read next?  Join th discussion down below!

Hope everyone has a safe and happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs
Images from StarCityDesigns