Monday, February 29, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? is a fun weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey where we share what we've read and reviewed over the past week and what we plan to read next.

What I Finished Reading
I've actually been in the process of rereading the Harry Potter series from the fourth book on.  It's been so long since I was able to pick them up!  Finally being able to dive into the world was really interesting.  Surprisingly, I found a lot of my opinions on these books have changed.  I plan on writing a post about that soon, so look out for it!


What I'm Currently Reading
I'm actually switching between three different books right now, which I try normally not to do.  But I'm trying to catch up on books to review, since I took some time off for rereading Harry Potter.  So, right now I'm working on The Anatomical Shape of the Heart, Nora & Kettle, and Firstlife.  I'm feeling a little iffy about TASotH and Firstlife, but so far I'm really enjoying Nora & Kettle!

What I Plan on Reading Next
I want to read Stars Above by Marissa Meyer so badly guys, you have no idea.  I need this book in my hands right now.  But I also have to be responsible and finish reading the books I'm working on right now.  I don't think my brain could handle four different books right now.  But believe me, the second I get the chance, I'm jumping on Stars Above!

I'm really excited about posting my Harry Potter discussion and being able to pick up Stars Above.  Have you read Stars Above yet?  Was it so amazing?!?!  I need to know, guys!  What are you reading this Monday?

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I'm keen to see your Harry Potter discussion! I only JUST read them (like I literally finished the last book a few weeks back :P) so I have really different feelings to most people since I didn't grow up with them? (Although I did still like them...mostly. :P)

    AHHH NORA AND KETTLE. <3 I'm dying for that one. XD I struggled with Firstlife too. The characters all seemed rather cliche. :/

    Thanks for stopping by @ Paper Fury!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs
Images from StarCityDesigns