Monday, November 2, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


It's Monday, What Are You Reading? is a fun weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey where we share what we've read and reviewed over the past week and what we plan to read next.

What I Finished Reading
I have been so busy lately with midterms in my classes that I haven't had much time to sit down with a good book just for fun but I have been reading tons for my english class!  We just finished reading Geek Love by Katherine Dunn which is way out of the usual for me.  It was unlike anything I'd ever read before.  Very dark and twisted but interesting.

What I'm Currently Reading
Getting with the season, I began reading Frankenstein on Halloween!  I've never read it before but it's interesting so far.  Nothing at all how I always assumed it would be, though.

What I'm Reading Next 
I actually have no idea what I plan on reading next!  I've tried planning that out and I always find the moment I assign myself reading, I lose interest in that book.  So once I finish Frankenstein, I'm just going to pick up whichever book sounds interesting to me!

What are you reading this Monday?  Have you read Frankenstein before?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs
Images from StarCityDesigns