Monday, February 9, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #3

It's Monday, What Are You Reading is a fun weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey where we share what we've read and reviewed over the past week and what we plan to read next.


Last week I finished reading Endless Knight by Kresley Cole!  I wasn't quite as in love with it as I was the first two books in the series but I still really liked it.  I'll be posting a full review for it sometime within the next week, so look out for that!

Also, I began reading Redefining Realness by Janet Mock for the English 202 class that I'm currently taking.  I didn't know what to expect when I went into it since it's not at all what I normally enjoy reading but I'm really liking it so far!

The YA book that I'm currently reading is Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas.


I'm really enjoying it right now!  The switching from past to present is a little meh (I'm not a fan of stuff like that) but it's easy to follow so far and the mystery in the story is enough to keep me hooked!

What are you reading this Monday?



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs
Images from StarCityDesigns