Sunday, July 8, 2012

Daemon Invasion and Obsidian Book Trailer


So, in case you didn't know, Obsidian, the first book in the Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout, is one of my all time favorites.  I love everything about it.  It has action, mystery, witty dialogue, and a bad-boy hero that can make nearly anyone melt!  If you'd like to read my review, click here.  

The second book, Onyx, is set to release August 14.  You have no idea how incredibly excited I am to be able to bask in the awesomeness that is Daemon Black again.  I've been missing that moody, infuriating, incredibly hot alien.  

Anyway, I recently heard that something called the Daemon Invasion was happening.  Of course, knowing it had something to do with Obsidian and Daemon, I jumped at the chance to join!  

Basically what it is is a contest between different teams in the "Daemon Invasion".  Each member of each team is giving a list of ten tasks.  Each task is worth a certain amount points the members of each team can earn for their team.  It's all fun and prizes and Daemon so it's going to be especially epic!  I'm part of team BlackLUXury.  

One of the tasks is to share the book trailer for Obsidian (and later, Onyx).  So, without further ado, here's the video!      




Normally, I'm not a huge fan of book trailers.  A lot of them can come off as a little cheesy.  But I was surprisingly pleased with this one!  I thought it was really nice that the models in the video matched the ones on the covers of the books!  

Also, I think it did a good job of telling what the book is about without talking to much or giving to much away!  (Plus there was kizzing!  And A LOT of shirtless Daemon!  *fans self*) 

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed the trailer and check out the Obsidian if you haven't already!  Because, if you haven't, you are seriously missing out!


If you would like to learn more about Obsidian, click here.  

If you would like to learn more about Onyx, click here.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs
Images from StarCityDesigns