Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Top Ten Books on My Fall TBR!

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Artsy Reader Girl in which we share out top ten lists relating to the bookish topic assigned that week.

This week's topic is...

Top Ten Books on My Fall TBR!

 
The Sisters of the Winter Wood by Rena Rossner || Love, Sincerely, Yours by Sara Ney and Meghan Quinn 

Girls of Paper and Fire by Natasha Ngan || Uprooted by Naomi Novik

 

 
The Wicked Deep by Shea Ernshaw || Tower of Dawn by Sarah J Maas (I know, I still haven't read it)

 
Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J Maas || Legendary by Stephanie Garber

These are only some of the books that I'm excited about reading this fall! Honestly, summer wasn't a great reading season for me -- I was dealing with a lot of anxiety about being a recent college graduate and my time was mostly spent having existential crises and applying for jobs! You know, all the fun stuff that comes with being *an adult*. But I'm hoping fall with give me a chance to read a lot more and catch up on my Goodreads challenge! I'm currently four books behind so I need to step my game up!

What books are you excited to read this fall? Let me know in the comments below! 

4 comments:

  1. Uprooted, oh yeah. Definitely one of my favorites. Have read it twice already! Hope you like it too :)

    I do have to step up my game, since I am behind 8 books....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that's amazing!! I'm definitely excited to read Uprooted :) It's great to hear you liked it so much!

      You can do it! I hope the last few months of the year are full of reading for you!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I need to read Uprooted and The Sisters of the Winter Wood!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They both sound amazing! I can't wait to get to them this fall :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

 
Imagination Designs
Images from StarCityDesigns