Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Top Ten Books By My Favorite Authors I Haven't Read

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Artsy Reader Girl in which we share out top ten lists relating to the bookish topic assigned that week.

This week's topic is...

Top Ten Books By My Favorite Authors I Haven't Read

 
Save the Date by Morgan Matson || The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas

 
Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas || Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo

 
The Language of Thorns by Leigh Bardugo || Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare

 
The House of Hades by Rick Riordan || The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han

These are all the books I still need to read/want to read by my favorite authors! I actually have a ton of Rick Riordan books I need to catch up on -- I struggled with The Heroes of Olympus series because there just wasn't enough Percy and Annabeth for me (and there was far too much Jason). 

What books by your favorite authors have you yet to read? Let me know in the comments below!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh okay so many favorites of mine up there! I loved Tower of Dawn, so much more than I expected to. And The Assassins Blade is so great with such great backstory! Ruin and Rising is such a good conclusion! House of Hades was heartbreaking but so good. And I am basically obsessed with Lord of Shadows! Hope you end up loving these!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs
Images from StarCityDesigns