Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Top Ten Books I've Read in 2018 (So Far)!

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Artsy Reader Girl in which we share out top ten lists relating to the bookish topic assigned that week.

This week's topic is...

Top Ten Best Books I've Read in 2018 (So Far)!

1. The Cruel Prince by Holly Black

2. The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden

3. The Girl in the Tower by Katherine Arden

4. To Kill a Kingdom by Alexandra Christo

5. Love and Other Words by Christina Lauren

6. Filthy Gods by R. Scarlett 

7. Jock Row by Sara Ney

8. The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch 

9. The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang 

Yeah, there's only nine books so far but these are the ones that I've enjoyed the most so far this year! Clearly, I've been reading a lot of contemporary romance, which isn't entirely surprising. This whole year I've been in a bit of a reading slump and when I'm in a slump, I tend to just pick up quick and easy fluffy books. Hopefully I'll be more motivated to read my usual fantasy books the rest of the year! There's a couple coming out that I'm really looking forward to. 

What are your favorite books of 2018 so far?

P.S.: Don't forget to enter my giveaway; a $25 Amazon gift card is up for grabs! Find the giveaway here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs
Images from StarCityDesigns