Thursday, November 2, 2017

Most Anticipated November Releases!


New month, new releases!  There are a few books that I'm incredibly excited for but unfortunately (or maybe fortunately since I'll be busy with NaNoWriMo), there's not very many books I'm looking forward to this November; there's just a select few that I'll read this month! 

 
Renegades by Marissa Meyer || The Becoming of Noah Shaw by Michelle Hodkin

 
The November Girl by Lydia Kang || R.I.P. Eliza Hart by Alyssa Sheinmel

 
This Mortal Coil by Emily Suvada || The Temptation of Adam by Dave Connis

What books are you looking forward to this month?  Are you doing NaNoWriMo?  Do you think you'll get a lot of reading done this month?  Let me know in the comments below! 

4 comments:

  1. The Becoming of Noah Shaw is on top of my list this month! I adore Noah so I'm excited that this spin off series is happening. I may check out Renegades since I loved The Lunar Chronicles so much. Good luck on NaNoWriMo! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The plot of Renegades sounds really cool. I`ve also heard some amazing things about "This Mortal Coil".

    Carmen / Carmen`s Reading Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really looking forward to The Becoming of Noah Shaw too! I loved the Mara Dyer trilogy so I am dying for more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for Renegades - hopefully it's just as good as her Lunar Chronicles series. :) Thanks for sharing and, as always, fabulous choices! <3

    ~ Zoe @ Stories on Stage

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs
Images from StarCityDesigns