Friday, September 29, 2017

Currently Watching!

I love stories.  All kinds of stories from all different sources.  My preferred source is, of course, books, but lately I've found a lot of really good stories through shows!  When school starts, I tend to start watching more shows then I do during the summer because I like to turn on Netflix while I do my homework.  So, since school has officially started for me, I thought I'd start sharing some of the shows I'm watching!  

New Girl
New Girl has been my newest show obsession.  I actually started it years ago when I was still in high school and stopped watching it because I just . . . couldn't get as into it as I had hoped.  Now though, I really love it!  I think the reason I enjoy it so much more now as a college student and adult is because it's more relatable.  The situations that Nick, Jess, Winston, and Schmidt get themselves into (while extreme) are totally situations I've found myself or my friends in.  It's a great show for that aspect of it.  In this way, it also makes you feel like you're not quite alone when making mistakes, especially as a new adult trying to figure out how to do the whole adulting thing.  

It's one of those shows that's just genuinely fun to watch.  95% of the episodes are hilarious, fun, and easy to watch with the other 5% dealing with more serious subjects, but never without some humor involved.  I think it's a great show to watch when you're maybe feeling too stressed out or down so you wanna take a step back and just zone out with a good story.  

I've nearly finished all five seasons that are on Netflix but I think there's at least one more season after the fifth one that hasn't been released on to it yet.  And also possibly a season seven?  I'm not sure, I haven't done the research on it yet but I'm sure I will be diving into that once I finish the fifth season and am left wanting more! 

What are some shows you've been watching lately?  Also, what shows would you recommend I watch?  I'm always looking for more!  Let me know in the comments below!


  1. Season 6 is out too but not on Netflix yet and 7 is coming! :) LOVE this show!

    1. Ohh, yay!! Okay, I'm definitely going to have to track down those seasons somehow because I don't think I'll be able to wait!

      Thanks for stopping by, Bee!


Imagination Designs
Images from StarCityDesigns