Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Top Ten Best Beach Reads!

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish in which we share out top ten lists relating to the bookish topic assigned that week.

This week's topic is...

Top Ten Best Beach Reads!

 

 

 

 

 

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick 
P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han 
Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
The Hating Game by Sally Thorne 
The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson 
Bad Romeo by Leisa Rayven 
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell 
Tell Me Three Things by Julie Buxbaum 
Girl Against the Universe by Paula Stokes 

My list is mostly romantic contemporary reads, which are my favorite beach reads!  They're all fairly light -- nothing that's going to send me into a crying fit.  I'd love to hear what books you like to read on the beach! Leave a comment down below and leave a link so I can check out your posts!


6 comments:

  1. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins is one of my all-time favorite beach read. I just finished The Unexpected Everything and, though, it was a bit long, I really enjoyed it. This list is absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! It's just such a feel good book! And I agree, The Unexpected Everything is a bit long but I enjoyed it a lot, too! Thanks your for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. These are definitely great books to read on the beach! Girl Against the Universe is definitely one of my favorite books so I'm glad to see it on here as well. Thanks for sharing and, as always, fabulous choices! <3

    ~ Zoe @ Stories on Stage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl Against the Universe is such an amazing story -- one that I recommend to as many people as I can!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I've wanted to read Fangirl for a while! In my opinion, Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen is one of the best beach reads out there. I also plan on reading Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia and Flame in the Mist by Renee Ahdieh this summer :)

    Ellie | My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never read any book by Sarah Dessen but I definitely feel like I should since I've heard so many great things about her books. I'm so excited to read Eliza and Her Monsters and Flame in the Mist was GREAT! I hoe you like it when you read it!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

 
Imagination Designs
Images from StarCityDesigns