Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish in which we share out top ten lists relating to the bookish topic assigned that week.
This week's topic is...
Top Ten Most Unique Books I've Read!
1. Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas
2. The Princess Bride by William Goldman
3. Tigerlily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
4. The Weight of Feathers by Anna Marie McLemore
5. Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli
6. How to Get into the Twin Palms by Karolina Waclawiak
7. Firstlife by Gena Showalter
8. Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
9. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
10. Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult & Samantha Van Leer
Writing this list has made me realize how few unique books I've read. I struggled just picking out these ones. Do you have any good recommendations for me? Any unique books? Let me know in the comments below!