Monday, December 19, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? is a fun weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey where we share what we've read and reviewed over the past week and what we plan to read next.

What I've Just Finished Reading
This weekend, I spent 7 hours sitting in an airport, 4 hours on a plane, and 10+ hours at a wrestling tournament (which basically consisted of watching my brother wrestle for about 15 minutes and then reading in the stands the rest of the time.  

I had a lot of reading time, to say the least.  In fact, I finished three books this weekend. The most recent being The Anatomy of a Misfit by Andrea Portes.


What I'm Currently Reading
Okay, I gotta be totally honest with you guys: yes, I'm still reading Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo.  BUT I've also started reading Heartless by Marissa Meyer.  I don't know why I'm putting off finishing Crooked Kingdom so much.  I know it's going to be amazing, I just don't want to let the story go!


What I'm Reading Next
Gosh, there's so many books I really want to read next.  I think I'll probably start The Hidden Oracle by Rick Riordan!  I haven't really read any of his books since stopping the middle of his Heroes of Olympus series.  I'm both nervous and excited to start reading another Riordan series and I hope I love it!


What are you reading this Monday?  I'm SO excited for all the amazing books I have to read and I'm really looking forward to writing these reviews and discussing all my feels with you guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs
Images from StarCityDesigns