Friday, October 28, 2016

Top 5 Spookiest Halloween Reads!


YOU GUYS, HALLOWEEN IS HERE!!! Well, almost here.  This is seriously my favorite time of year.  It's stormy and chilly and always smells AWESOME.  Leafs are changing, pumpkins are everywhere and - perhaps best of all - things are getting spooky!  Now, there's no better way to really get into the Halloween spirit than by curling up with a huge mug of tea (or any hot beverage - pick your poison) and a scary novel.  So, to help us all get into the swing of Halloween, I figured I could share my top five spookiest reads!  







What are some of your favorite Halloween reads? After going through this list, I've realized I don't read a whole lot of actual "horror" YA novels - I need suggestions!  Let me know your go to scary book in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs
Images from StarCityDesigns