Monday, October 3, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? is a fun weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey where we share what we've read and reviewed over the past week and what we plan to read next.

What I've Just Finished Reading
Oh, my goodness, you guys!  I've been a reading fiend lately.  At least it's felt that way after such a long reading slump.  I'm taking a class at my college that focuses on Young Adult Literature and it's been forcing me to expand my interest and tastes.  I'm taking book risks!  And they've been amazing! The book I just finished (last night, in fact) is Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson.  


I've seen this book everyone, for almost as long as I've been in love with reading but I've never picked it up because I didn't think it would be something I would enjoy.  But holy cow, I'm in love with this book.  It's so emotional and painful and the main character is snarky as hell.  I'm so excited to share more of my thoughts in the review scheduled for this week! 

What I'm Currently Reading
So, I'm reading a couple books right now but the one I've found myself picking up the most is Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon. 


This book is so interesting and I'm flying through it!  I'm really excited to see how everything (lol) wraps up.  Plus, this cover is so gorgeous, I just can't. 

What I'm Going to Read Next
Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo!


I'm so excited for this one!!  I loved Six of Crows.  I'm so looking forward to jumping back into the world with these characters.

I'm so excited for all these books!  I can't wait to discuss them on here and with all of you :) What are you reading this Monday?



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs
Images from StarCityDesigns