Thursday, September 10, 2015

New Apartment, New School Year, New Bookshelf!

My goodness, guys, it has been a heck of a couple of weeks.  So much has been happening and it's kinda hard to wrap my head around all of it.  I think it's only right to start with the biggest, most important and most exciting thing: I MOVED INTO MY FIRST EVER APARTMENT! 


This is really exciting for me, not only because it's my first apartment but because it's my first ever real move!  I mean, I did move last year for my first year in college but since it was just into the dorms, I don't really count it.  This time, I had to actually buy furniture and put it together myself and rent a moving truck and was on the verge of exhausted/frustrated tears for at least two days because turns out moving is stressful.  It also means I had no internet for a while but, HUZZAH! It is set up now and I can return to all you lovely people.

  
It is also nearly time for my second year of college to begin!  It's all very exciting and nerve wracking but also a little sad because that means less time for reading, writing, and blogging.  I'm really, really going to try to make a schedule and stick to it this year (something that didn't happen before) but, as always, school work comes first for me so I'll be focusing on that.  But still, exciting!  

And, without further ado, since I was moving into a new place, I obviously had to get a new bookshelf!  It's not as big as my last one and I wasn't able to bring many books to fill it up but it will fill up within the next couple months, no doubt, with all the wonderful releases coming up.  If you'd like to check out a picture of my bookshelf, you can head on over to my instagram page here!

That's basically all the updating I have for you guys today!  I'm so excited to start my new journey here and I can't wait to be able to share it all with you!


3 comments:

  1. I'm happy for you - I remember moving into my first apartment, and it was the best thing that had ever happened to me. Sure, there's stress and a bit of a learning curve (and yeah, moving sucks sometimes), but it's all worth it just to have your own place. Good luck, and keep reading!

    Ronnie Hogan @ Sycamore Terrace Temecula

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs
Images from StarCityDesigns