Monday, February 2, 2015

It's Monday! What's You Reading? #2

It's Monday, What Are You Reading is a fun weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey where we share what we've read and reviewed over the past week and what we plan to read next.

Well, I finally put down The Diviners by Libba Bray.  I just could not find the motivation to pick it up and start reading it again, especially since I ended up getting sick over the weekend.  I really wanted to just relax with a book I knew I would like.  So, I decided to finally pick up Dead of Winter by Kresley Cole!  


This is one of my all time favorite series so I knew I would enjoy reading this one.  I just pick it up yesterday and I'm almost finished with it.  There's so many things that are just keeping my eyes glued to these pages!  It's awesome!

What are you reading this Monday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs
Images from StarCityDesigns