Friday, January 2, 2015

Books I'm Most Looking Forward to in 2015

It's 2015, a new year!  That means new books!


Now, I'm excited for so many books this year but there are a couple that I'm super, extra, oh-my-gosh-give-me-it-now excited for.  And I wanted to share them with you so that you all can be excited, too!












There's so many other books I'm also looking forward to but there are definitely at the top of the list!  And luckily a couple of them are coming out in just a coupe days!  

What books are you most looking forward to in the coming year?


3 comments:

  1. I really cannot wait to get my copy of Broken Juliet. I feel like I'm going to burst! I'm also looking forward to The Devil You Know! 2015 is going to be a fun year for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for all of these books! RED QUEEN WAS AMAZING. I can't wait for The Witch Hunter, it sounds great :) I NEED ACOTAR. I haven't started A Wicked Thing yet, but it looks great. I'm really looking forward to the release of City of Savages by Lee Kelly and Becoming Jinn by Lori Goldstein. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agh I'm SO excited for Dead of Winter and Red Queen! Gonna look up a couple of those too!
    Have a great year of 2015!! Btw did u know dead of winter isn't the final booka?! I just found out! :o

    Diamond @ Dee's Reads

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs
Images from StarCityDesigns