Friday, March 7, 2014

Feature & Follow #28

Feature & Follow is a weekly meme hosted over at Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

This week's question is...
 
Q:  Recommend some of your favorite back-list books - books that are 5-10 years old.
 
Tyger Tyger by Kersten Hamilton.
 
I enjoyed this book immensely and have reread it quite a few times and I picked it for today even though it's only about 4 years old.  The familial bonds, the mythology, and the magic quality all make this book worth reading.  I haven't talked to many other people who have read it but I think this is definitely a book worth reading.
 
What is your favorite back-list book?  Leave your links in the comments below and I'll be sure to check out your blog!  
 
    
 

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good book!
    New follower via GFC and bloglovin :)
    Here is our FF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this book before but it sounds AMAZING!! I will be putting this on my TBR for sure! New follower =)
    http://bookstothetea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs
Images from StarCityDesigns