Sunday, July 21, 2013

BookTube-A-Thon Update: 7/21


Wow, what a week.  This reading marathon has taken a lot out of me but I'm so glad I decided to do it!  I had a blast reading so much.  It was nice to challenge myself to see how much I could read and what challenges I could completely.  

Now, I really didn't complete very many challenges at all.  I did complete reading 300 pages every day (except for one day) and I completed rereading a book and reading a book over 500 pages long!  Not too bad if I do say so myself!
 
Books I did read:
Frigid by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
Angelfall by Susan Ee
The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
and about 2/3 of Brightly Woven by Alexandra Bracken 

This was such an awesome experience and so much fun!  I really loved seeing all the books everyone else was reading and how well they did in their challenges!  

How many challenges did you complete in all?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs
Images from StarCityDesigns