Monday, July 15, 2013

BookTube-A-Thon Update: 7/15


First day of the BookTube-A-Thon has begun!  Yay!  I'm so excited to get this party going.  

I've already started reading since Frigid released today and I've been waiting forever to get my hands on that one!  I've actually finished that book already!  So I'm feeling super good about my chances to read all of the books I listed in my previous post which you can find here

Frigid wasn't 300 pages so I still have to read a bit more today to reach that goal but I know I can do it.  I'm planning on reading Brightly Woven next.  I'm hoping I blow through that one like I did Frigid.  If I keep up the pace I have going now, I should be able to finish all the challenges!

How are you doing with the challenges so far?  Which book are you reading first?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs
Images from StarCityDesigns