Friday, June 7, 2013

School's Out!

 
School is out!!  I'm officially a senior!  No more homework (for a couple weeks at least), no more stress (school stress, that is), and no more falling behind on my reading!  I've been going crazy these past few months.  I've had hardly enough time for sleep, let alone reading books.  

But that's all over now!  I'll finally have more time to catch up on all my reading and post more regularly, something I've been trying to do for a while now.  There are so many books sitting on my book shelf that I'm just itching to read!  


Not only is school out but in just a few days I'll be celebrating the one year anniversary of making this blog!  Check back here on the 11th for a chance to enter the giveaway I'm planning :) 
 
Are you excited for summer?  Or are you still in school?  Leave comments below!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs
Images from StarCityDesigns