Friday, November 2, 2012

NaNoWriMo


Hello all!  I'm happy (and frankly a little terrified) to say that it is finally November!  Why am I terrified?  Well, this year I'm participating in National Novel Writing Month or NaNoWriMo!  

This is my first year participating and as excited as I am, I'm also extremely nervous.  This is going to be a lot of work.  It's only day two and I'm already stressing out about it.  I've been writing like the wind!  I'm at about 3,000 words and planning on writing all night!  

That being said, I just wanted to write a little reminder here on my blog that because of the added pressure of writing this month, reviews may be a little slow.  I normally post every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday but I may have to cut back to two posts a week or even one post.  If the posts are cut back while NaNo is going, they will be back to normal once December begins!  

Thanks for understanding!  And to those who are also participating in NaNoWriMo, good luck and happy writing!  


1 comment:

 
Imagination Designs
Images from StarCityDesigns