Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (10)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine.  It's where we share the upcoming releases we're most eagerly anticipating and can't wait to get our hands on! 
This week . . . 

Title:  Unravel Me

Series:  Shatter Me #2
Author:  Tahereh Mafi
Publisher:  HarperCollins
Pages:  465
Release Date:  February 5th, 2013

tick, tick, tick, tick, tick
it's almost
time for war.
Juliette has escaped to Omega Point.  It is a place for people like her - people with gifts - and it is also the headquarters of the rebel resistance.
She's finally free from the Reeatablishment, free from their plan to use her as a weapon, and free to love Adam.  But Juliette will never be free from her lethal touch.
Or from Warner, who wants Juliette more than she ever thought possible.
In this exhilarating sequel to Shatter Me, Juliette has to make life-changing decisions between what she wants and what she thinks is right.  Decisions that might involve choosing between her heart - and Adam's life.   
 Why I'm waiting on Unravel Me:  I absolutely loved the first book.  Since finishing it for the second time, I have been eager to read the sequel!  It sounds great and I'm excited to see where Tahereh takes Juliette and the rest of the characters.  Plus, this cover is beautiful.  Did anyone else notice the bird's shadow in her eye?  SO SYMBOLIC!!  I loves.

What are you waiting for this week?


3 comments:

  1. Great pick! I'm adding this one to my WL!

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never read Shatter Me, but that cover is gorgeous!

    BTW, I love that you are Team Zeke! I am too! I never would have guessed that there would have to be teams with Kanin and Zeke. Kanin always seemed like a great mentor, not a love interest. I really hope it doesn't turn into a love triangle.

    Anyway, here's mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower! I do believe I'm your 100th!

    This one has a great cover! And it sounds pretty interesting too.

    Check out my WoW.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs
Images from StarCityDesigns