Friday, August 31, 2012

New Blog Design!

Ahhh!!

So, in case you guys haven't noticed, my blog looks so much better different!  Well, thanks to the awesome Katie from KD designs and Sophistikatied Reviews, I have a shiny new blog design that I absolutely love!  We've been working on it together for quite some time and today I got the email saying its been installed!

I just wanted to write this post to thank Katie for being so awesome!  It had been my first time doing something like this and I hadn't really had much of a vision for how I wanted everything to look.  I just had a few ideas that didn't really piece together but Katie seemed to know exactly what I wanted.  She was so patient and nice and I really appreciate everything she's done for me!  So thanks Katie!

What do you guys think of the design?  Leave a comment below!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs
Images from StarCityDesigns