Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Top Ten Favorite Character Names!

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Artsy Reader Girl in which we share out top ten lists relating to the bookish topic assigned that week.

This week's topic is...

Top Ten Favorite Character Names!

1. Locke Lamora from The Lies of Locke Lamora
I'm reading this book right now and I'm completely obsessed with the main character's name. It rolls off the tongue so well -- seriously, say it. Amazing, right?

2. Vasilisa from The Bear and the Nightingale
This is another one that is a lot of fun to say. Plus, it's so pretty and the nickname she uses (Vasya) is nice, too. 

3. Amari from Children of Blood and Bone
Amari was not only my favorite character in this novel, she also had my favorite name!

4. Cardan from The Cruel Prince
 If I'm being totally honest, the name Cardan might be one of my favorites purely because of how amazing his character was.

5. Lara Jean from To All the Boys I've Loved Before 
 Lars Jean is so sweet and kind -- her character has totally made me associate those traits to that name. 

6. Cassian from A Court of Thorns and Roses
I love this name. Love love love. It definitely helps that Cassian as a character is also freaking amazing. 

7. Tessa Gray from Clockwork Angel 
I loved this name so much that I've seriously considered naming my *possible* future daughter Tessa. 

8. Richard Gansey III from The Raven Boys
While I've only read the first book in this series, I've heard so much about Richard Gansey that his name is just immediately associated with being awesome. 

9. Kaz Brekker from Six of Crows 
Another one that rolls off the tongue really well. Plus, I love Kaz so much. I can't not include him on this list. 

10. Kaiden Rowe from Sweet Evil 
Yeah, I absolutely love this character and his name. Kaidan is a super cool name and one I've actually included in the novel I'm working on 'cause I love it so much. 

What are some of your favorite character names? This was a surprisingly hard question -- it was hard to decide which names I actually liked for the names themselves and not only the characters. There's definitely some that I chose specifically because of the characters they're attached to! Let me know your favorites in the comments below! 


1 comment:

 
Imagination Designs
Images from StarCityDesigns