Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Top Ten OTPs!

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Artsy Reader Girl in which we share out top ten lists relating to the bookish topic assigned that week.

This week's topic is...

Top Ten OTPs (One True Pairs)!

1. Feyre and Rhys from A Court of Thorns and Roses series!

2. Tessa and Will from The Infernal Devices series! 

3. Percy and Annabeth from the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series!

4. Lucy and Josh from The Hating Game!

5. Kaz and Inej from the Six of Crows duology!

6. Aelin and Rowan from the Throne of Glass series!

7. Lara Jean and Peter from the To All the Boys I've Loved Before series!

8. Nora and Crosbie from Undecided!

These are all the OTPs I can think of!  And honestly, probably more than I need!  But I love these characters so much and it makes me so happy that they're together!  If you want super awesome relationships, check out any of these books and you won't be disappointed!  What are some of your OTPs?  Do we share any of the same?  Let me know in the comments below!

6 comments:

  1. My OTPs are Hermione and Ron from HP, Karou and Akiva from Daughter of Smoke and Bone and Tris and Four from Divergent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh, yeah, Hermione and Ron are amazing!! I should have added them to my list, too :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I haven't read any of these, I have to admit! I do love some great bookish couples though. :)

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?! Oh my goodness, I highly recommend any of them!! I hope you have a chance to read one (or a few!) of them!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I mentioned Percy and Annabeth this week too! Feyre and Rhys are one of my favorite OTPs and I can't wait for the next book in the series! Ah and Kaz and Inej: I don't think I've ever wanted a couple to hold hands more. They are just so adorable. Great list! Happy Valentine's Day! Happy reading!

    http://www.thebucketlistbookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeeees!! I'm so excited for A Court of Frost and Starlight! It will be amazing to revisit that world and see what Rhys and Feyre have been up so! I've been feeling the urge to reread Six of Crows lately for Kaz and Inej! So adorable!

      Thanks for stopping by, Jeanna!

      Delete

 
Imagination Designs
Images from StarCityDesigns