Friday, June 24, 2016

Top 7 Fictional Places I Want to Visit

Image found here

Okay, so I know we've all been reading a book and the setting is just so good that you can practically see the buildings and hear the sounds and taste all of the delicious food?  Yeah, me too.  I've been reading so many books lately that have made me wish I could just spend even a day in the worlds described and I wanted to share those places with you!  

Here are my top 7 fictional places I'd like to visit!

1.  The Night Court

I've only recently fallen absolutely in love with The Night Court after reading A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas.  The way it's described, the scenery, the buildings, even the style of clothing just all appeals to me so much!  And it doesn't hurt that there are some major hotties in the Night Court, as well (I'm looking at you, Rhys).

2.  Camp Half-Blood

Since the very first time I read The Lightning Thief, I was in love with camp half-blood!  It was like the summer camp dreams are made of times a million.  Full of fun activities, magic creatures, and seriously delicious sounds food (um, yeah, I'd love to try some ambrosia).  Yeah, I could definitely stand to spend some time in this place!

3. The London Institute 

Okay, yes, I'm the first to admit that a large part of the reason I'd like to visit the London instititute is because of Will Herondale.  No denying it, he's one of my absolute favorite guys in all the books I've ever read!  But besides the chance to meet him, the London institute is full of all sorts of amazing books, histories, and shadow hunter technology!  I'd love to take a day or week (or year) to explore it.

4.  Graceling World

It's been a while since I've read this series but I remember being completely enthralled with the world and the magic in it.  I want to be dropped into this world if for no other reason than to see if I would have a Grace and see what colors my eyes would be!

5.  Wonderland

Of course, in a list of worlds that I wish to visit, I had to add Wonderland, the world that has ignited my imagination and thousands of others.  It's just a no boundaries, creative, and imaginative world.  Whenever I read or watch anything about it, I end up getting about ten different book and art ideas that I want to work on. 

6.  Throne of Glass World  


Of course, another Sarah J. Maas world.  You can just feel the care and work that goes into creating and shaping the worlds in her books.  This series in particular has such a well-thought out world.  There's all different kingdoms, and magic, and creatures.  Every time I read one of the books within the series, I'm so eager to learn more about the world.

7.  The Wizard World

No list of fictional worlds I'd like to visit would be complete without mentioning the Wizard world.  I just . . . this world became so real t me while I was reading, as it did to many other people.  I felt the magic of it with Harry and grew up in it with him.  I would honestly really love the chance to just live in this world.  Luckily, I'm getting ready to visit the Universal Studios's Harry Potter world later this year!

Those are my top 7 fictional places I'd love to visit!  What worlds would you like to visit?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs
Images from StarCityDesigns