Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #74

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine which spotlights highly anticipated upcoming releases.

Title:  Winter
Series:  The Lunar Chronicles #4
Author:  Marissa Meyer (Website | Twitter)
Age Group:  Young Adult 
Publisher:  Feiwel and Friends
Publication Date:  November 10, 2015

Princess Winter is admired by the Lunar people for her grace and kindness, and despite the scars that mar her face, her beauty is said to be even more breathtaking than that of her stepmother, Queen Levana.
Winter despises her stepmother, and knows Levana won’t approve of her feelings for her childhood friend–the handsome palace guard, Jacin. But Winter isn’t as weak as Levana believes her to be and she’s been undermining her stepmother’s wishes for years. Together with the cyborg mechanic, Cinder, and her allies, Winter might even have the power to launch a revolution and win a war that’s been raging for far too long.
Can Cinder, Scarlet, Cress, and Winter defeat Levana and find their happily ever afters?

Find Winter online

Why I'm waiting on Winter this Wednesday:  I'm currently reading the second book in this series, Scarlet, and I love it more than the first so I'm already so excited for this book to come out!  It's the final book in this series and it's going to be so cool to see how everything comes together!

What are all you wonderful people waiting on this Wednesday??  Let me know in the comments below!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome choice! I'm so behind on this series but I've heard amazing things about it. I've only read Cinder!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm only at the beginning of Scarlet so I'm in the same boat! It's still so good, though!! Hope you can catch up in time for the release!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. YES! I loved this whole series. I cannot wait for Winter to come out especially after reading Fairest and I understand exactly who Winter is.
    Hope @ <a href="myroadtoperfectharmony.com> My Road To Perfect Harmony </a>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going back and forth whether I wanted to get Fairest, too, but it sounds like it's pretty important for this series, right? I don't know, I'll probably end up picking it up after hearing so many good things about it!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I heard about this one, and I hear the main character is going to be black--so I'm stoked. I hope it's great, and I hope you get it. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard that, too! I'm super excited about getting some diversity in YA so it's going to be so awesome!! Thank you!

      Delete

 
Imagination Designs
Images from StarCityDesigns