Monday, December 22, 2014

My Christmas Book List

Oh my goodness, it has been a while.  Let me tell you, I have been SO busy this past month, I'm still in recovery from it.  

As many of you probably know, I started my first year of college this past September.  I was totally terrified and super excited and I'm happy to report back that I survived!  I actually love college a lot.  It was a fun and unique experience, made all the better by the fact that I moved to a completely different state.  While that might not seem like it would make it better (and trust me, there was many homesick nights in the beginning), it forced me to stand on my own a bit and grab a bit of independence.  

Needless to say, it was awesome.  


However, this past month, I have been dealing with .... finals.


Yes, I know.  It's almost too horrible a word to post online.  But they are the reason for my absence.  While I love my blog and love being able to talk about all these amazing books with you guys, school comes first.  

Happily, finals are over, grades are in, and I am enjoying a well deserved break with my family.  With that lovely piece of news, I'm excited to also report that blogging will begin to pick back up again.  I have more free time to be online and to read now (thank goodness) and I'm excited to jump back into this!  


I figured the best way to do that would be to share with you my Christmas list!  Which should honestly just be called my book list because that's basically all it is :) I'm sure you guys can relate! 

My Christmas Book List of 2014

Compulsion by Martina Boone

Exquisite Captive by Heather Demetrios

Ghost House by Alexandra Adornetto

The Diviners by Libba Bray

Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas

Trial by Fire by Josephine Angelini 

The Unhappening of Genesis Lee by Shallee McArthur

Bad Romeo by Leisa Rayven

There we have it!  I'm excited to see which ones I get.  I'd be thrilled with any of them because they all sounds amazing.  

What is on your holiday list this year?



2 comments:

  1. BAD ROMEO OMG I'm in love with that book! Ghost House was pretty good too. Glad to see you back! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'M SO EXCITED FOR THAT ONE!! I'm glad I'm back, too!!

      Delete

 
Imagination Designs
Images from StarCityDesigns